Sunday, June 26, 2016

#Iftar #postgraduate




A week ago, we planned to iftar in Margo City. I thought a lot of my friend stay in there, so its will be near if Iftar in Margo City. Iftar can be a moment to reunion. The last we met 1- 2 years ago. They are my friends in postgraduate. I learn a lot of with them and I like be listener if they was story about management in their office.


Okay, now, our theme was random. The first topic was menu of iftar, then discuss about thesis exam. From 4 peoples in this table, only me was finished my postgraduate. Its coz them too, they were support me. If you asked me “who was influential people in postgraduate?”. and I will say “Pak Ferdi, because he always pick me up and take me to home, and then he shared his experience and gave me support to finish it. He went travelling on duty in Texas before he finished his study.”  Now, I will support my friends to finish their thesis. They are very busy in their job. From 20 people, only 4 people was finished our postgraduate. 



Second topic was about when Pak Ferdi was life in Texas. Education, culture, religion, tolerance, traffic. Third topic was Mecca. We shared everything in Mecca. I miss go to there. Wait me ya… the conclusion our iftar is networking. Networking is social investation.


After discuss, we went to home. But, trio ladies went around to mall. I bought pot and sunflower seed. And I saw shoes, but its too expensive 1.700k from hush puppies, it be waiting list after I pay Hajj, Course and “Swatch” watch. 


I remembered Prof Vereth said to me “ you was not enjoy your time, work, study, work, study.” I think I happy that’s rhythm. When I work and study, I was not forgot to happy, hang out with my friends or just “coffee time”, watch movie, read novel, go to concert. But when I have boyfriend, I wasn’t to do that. He made a lot of rule to me and I was not be myself. Love is Messy. 

Dear Future Husband, please, don't make a lot of restriction. she need study, work, social networking, social activity. your girl is not want be ordinary people. she want be extraordinary people with her hand and energy. 

0 reflection:

Post a Comment