Saturday, August 17, 2019

Independence day - 74


What is the meaning of independence day for you?
I am free…. Free to make my choices, free to live life at my own terms but i am not forget my duties as the citizen of this country.

What is your duties?
I am an Aquaculturist, It's like Aquaman movie, but i haven't be superhero yet.
Let's talk sustainability. Sustainability is key to any businesses, particularly animal rearing. one of keys to sustainability in aquaculture is animal health which directly reflect on growth and survival. Animal health related with water quality, disease, feed, treatment, density, technology, etc. My duty is ensure aquaculture industries implement to environment sustainability.

Even the smallest of the effort counts, keep doing a little good everyday. Do not to let anyone play with peace and harmony of our country.


Makassar, 17 August 2019

signature

0 reflection:

Post a Comment