Sunday, January 25, 2015

Effect of Birthday

Its about my birthday 2 days ago..
I choose back to Magelang because I want make a different story. I was ordered my tickets by garuda airlines since September 2014. Its gift for myself. And I got a lot of surprised in my birthday like, cake, candles,  dinner with my parents,  gifts from my lovely peoples, laugh,  smile and pray.
I got 2 watch from my brother and my boss. Hahaha they doesn't want me late and wish I can manage my time. Thanks you so much.
I got bag from my housemate and my partner.  Maybe, they want make me easy to bring a lot of things.
I got elephant doll from my bestfriend. She want I safe from insects.
My boss was special take me to Soetta airport.
I got special gift from my mom, she cooked my favorite food and gave me permit to traveling. 
My dad gave special gift to me, his love. He always take me to everywhere. Without him, I never felt this.

I don't know what I felt. I'm happy and very happy. I wish i will feel that everyday. Its like an euphoria of birthday. Its will be my first step and my booster for next step.
And, I have made decision for big problem. ^_^
"Keep it simple.." its will be my mantra..

I was reunion with my best friend.  We was memories about past. I'm so KEPO with them.
Thank you All, 28 years old is only number.
Don't ask me "when will you marry?" hahaha its classic question.
I was married with reality ^_^
I will marry coz love and Allah, I will find my partnerlife.

0 reflection:

Post a Comment