Sunday, January 11, 2015

Accident

I went back to tangerang at 8 from Ps. Rebo. I confused with this route,  this is my first time. I asked to other people and seek the bus. I chose Murni Jaya which went to Merak. This bus is executive which number chair 2-2. I felt comfort with this bus and i chose near window. I didn't know, I very like sit near window. I can saw building, sky, road and etc. I wish this journey only need approximately 2 hour.
But, in jakarta-merak km 20, my bus got accident. Alhamdulillah, its not direct accident and only effects from 2 car before my bus. This accident waste time for 1 hour, we waited replace bus in toll karawaci exit.
After replace bus, the driver have cruel with me. He got down me in toll bitung and I must climb fence toll. Omg,,, with my dress, u can imagine that. I like a princess must back at 12pm, trying run from a party and climb fence. this is my first experience to do it. But I haven't lost my shoe, so nothing prince will seek me. Hahaha

I arrived home at 11pm.

0 reflection:

Post a Comment